Northcentral Connect's pre-registration site is UP, visit for more information.

Apply for New Service

New Service or Temporary Service to a Residence

New service or temporary service can be requested either online or by coming into our Customer Service Department at our corporate headquarters in Olive Branch. One of our representatives will get the necessary information from you. A one-time active membership fee of $50.00 must be paid at this time and, depending on the service requested and a credit check, a security deposit could be required.

Click Here To Apply Online  

Click Here for Printable Forms

What do I need to bring in with me to apply for service?

  • Valid government issued picture ID: Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.
  • Social Security Number
  • Lease Agreement, if renting
  • Warranty Deed, if buying
  • Membership Fee of $50.00
  • Hook-up Fee, if new construction
  • Deposit may be required based on credit check
  • Proof of registration for mobile homes
  • New line construction may require additional costs.

Requirements For Hook-up of Temporary Service to a House or Service to a Mobile Home

Your temporary meter pole and meter base must be installed and ready for hook-up before our personnel will come on site for an initial site work order sketch.

Are any special permits required to get temporary service or to convert a temporary service to permanent service?

To get a temporary service to build, Marshall County requires a zoning permit. DeSoto, Tate, and Lafayette Counties have no requirements by the county government.

To apply for permanent service from temporary service, Marshall County requires the final sewer approval. DeSoto, Tate, and Lafayette Counties have no requirements by the county government.